Calculation Gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ located below the liver, in the upper abdomen, the right. Among the major functions it provides, is that it contains within itself the bile, a liquid produced by the liver that helps to digest fats better. When the body needs it, conveys the gallbladder bile in cd "Bile duct", a kind of tube that connects the intestine, where it acts to facilitate the digestive process.
Bile is formed from fat, water, cholesterol, proteins, bile salts and a waste product, called bilirubin. If the bile is too rich in these elements may crystallize, coming to form gallstones. The main types of cholesterol and pigment stones are. In the gall bladder calculi can form both types, different in size and proportions. The formation of gallstones inside the gall bladder impedes the flow of enzymes and bile into the small intestine.
When the ducts, which are intended to convey the bile is obstructed, the gallbladder, the ducts themselves and sometimes the liver may become inflamed. These infections, if left untreated, can cause quite serious consequences. The gallstones are formed for various reasons: they are more frequent in people genetically predisposed to diseases of the blood, or in those with liver cirrhosis. Women are more affected than men because of hormones, which increase the amount of cholesterol present in bile. Although being overweight is a factor that affects a lot on the formation of gallstones. And 'therefore advisable to adopt a style food light and low in fat, avoiding sudden drops and increases in weight, which may reduce the functionality of the gallbladder.
People with more than 60 years are more prone to stone formation, as well as those belonging to certain ethnic groups. It has been estimated, for example, that American Indians have a genetic predisposition to the calculations, and the majority of adults over age 60 has to do with this disorder. If you have diabetes have a greater chance of having the calculations, due to the high value of triglycerides, as well as those using anti-cholesterol drugs. Among the symptoms are found, in general: Pain under right shoulder, back pain localized in particular between the shoulder blades, continuous pain in the upper right abdomen, at the enlarged gall bladder.
There may however also be "silent stones" that appear without any symptoms. And 'advisable to consult your doctor when you experience the first attack, without waiting for the pain steps alone. Usually the attacks are repeated at intervals, but you should take action as soon as possible to prevent inflammation degenerate.
Good day everyone, two months ago I was diagnosed with (urethral cancer), which had caused me a great deal of pain and pressure on my bladder. My doctor insisted that there was no other choice but to go under the knife. So everyday I was online searching for herbal medication. I never want to undergo any surgery. so. I have so many testimonies on how they were healed by dr. Imoloa herbal medication. without wasting time i contacted him (dr. Imoloa). on how to get the herbal remedies. I received the herbal package in less than a month, and I followed the steps and procedure on how I should be taking it. and one months later I was scheduled for an ultrasound check: it was shocking. The cancer had completely gone, I had consulted my doctor and canceled the surgery and with your dedicated counseling guidance I managed to completely treat the urethral cancer, along with the pain and anxiety that this condition had inflicted on me. a big thanks to God almighty, thank you Dr. Imoloa for the powerful herbal medication you have to cure people. you reach him on Email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWhatsApp number- +2347081986098.